As used herein the term "use" shall imply use, access, install, sign into, connect with, download, visit or browse the Service.
Tailorgang may collect different information from or about User depending on the manner in which User use the Service. The following examples are provided to help User better understand the information we may collect through User use of the Service.
Please note, Tailorgang is not responsible for how others use information that is publicly available or otherwise accessible to others who have access to the Service.
When User sign up for and use the Service (including through a Third Party Platform) We will collect any information User provide to us directly such as the following
In order to use certain features of the Service, such as purchasing or registering for a Course, or as Tailor or User is required to register for an Account, and in that case, We will collect and store any registration information User provided to Us, such as e-mail address, password, User date of birth, and age, and we will assign User a unique identifying username and identification number ("Registration Information").
User may also have the option of providing additional information about User self, including but not limited to a photo, headline, personal phone number website link, social media profiles, or other information user may choose to enter ("Profile Information") to create a profile ("Profile"). User Profile and Profile Information will be publicly viewable to others.
Public Posting / Shared Content
Some of the Service may allow User to interact with other Users and/or post, share, communicate or otherwise transmit content publicly, such as by posting comments, photos, video, designs, illustrations, tutorials in a User page, sending messages to others, or posting photos (collectively "Shared Content" or "Public Posting"). We may collect and store Public Postings and Shared Content. Shared Content or Public Postings may be publicly available or viewable by others depending on where such content is posted.
User hereby grant Tailorgang a non-exclusive right and license to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, offer, market and otherwise use and exploit the Public Postings and Shared Content.
Tailorgang allows User to enroll in and take online Courses on a variety of topics which are taught by Instructors where, among other things, User will see reviews for Courses by others. We collect information relating to taking Courses, including, without limitation, course, assignment, and quiz completion activity, interchanges with the Course Instructors, teaching assistants and other Students, answers to questions, essays and other items submitted to satisfy the Course requirements, (" Course Information ").
User hereby consent to Our sharing of Registration Information, Profile Information, and Couse Information to Instructor. Tailorgang does not provide Students' email addresses to Instructors. Tailorgang does not control how Instructors or teaching assistants treat Registration Information, Profile Information, or Course Information and is not liable for Instructor's use of such information.
If User make any purchases through our Service, such as for Courses, we may collect certain information regarding User purchase (such as User name and zip code) as necessary to process User order. User will be required to provide certain payment and billing information directly to our payment processing partners, including but not limited to User name, credit card information, billing address and zip code. We do not access, store or collect User credit card information.
Information Received Through User Third Party Platform:
The Service may contain third party links or allow User to access the Service through Third Party Platforms, such as Facebook. If User use Our Service on or through a Third-Party Platform, including via any mobile and/or other Internet connected devices ("Wireless Devices"), or click on third party links, the collection, use, and disclosure of User information and User use of the Service will also be subject to the privacy policies and other terms of such third parties or Third Party Platforms. User should review such privacy policies, terms, and other agreements.
By way of example only, we may collect some or all of the following information from User Third Party Platform account when User register or use the Service on or through a Third Party Platform:
- User full name
- User profile picture or its URL
- User ID Number, which is linked to publicly available information such as User name and profile photo
- The login e-mail address
- User physical location and that of User access devices, including any Wireless Device
- User gender
- User birthday
- List of friends or contacts
User may choose not to allow the Third-Party Platform to provide us with certain information about User, but User might not be able to use certain features of our Service if User enable such restrictions.
Sweepstakes, promotions, and Surveys:
Communications, Support Requests, Potential Abuse:
Information We Collect Through Automated Means
Technical and Usage Data
When User access the Service, we collect certain information by automated means. This information may include without limitation: (a) technical information about User computer or Wireless Device, such as User IP address, device type, operating system type and version, unique device ID, browser, browser language, domain and other systems information, platform types (collectively, "Technical Information"); and (b) usage statistics about User interaction with the Service, including time spent on pages or the Service, pages visited, search queries, click data, portions of the Service used, date and time, and other information regarding User use of the Service (collectively, "Usage Data").
This Technical Information and Usage Data, which may be linked to User information, is collected through the use of server log files and tracking technologies, including: (i) cookies, which are small files that websites send to User computer or Wireless Device to uniquely identify User browser or mobile device or to store information in User browser setting; and (ii) web beacons, which are small objects that allow Us to measure the actions of visitors using the Service.
Geolocation Information: IP addresses received from User browser or device may be used to determine User approximate location, such as the city, state and/or country associated with an IP address.
We may also employ web beacons or other technology for a variety of reasons such as: (i) allowing Us to know if a certain page was visited or whether an e-mail was opened; (ii) allowing Us to advertise more efficiently by excluding our current Users from certain promotional messages or identifying the source of a new installation.
Tailorgang uses the following types of cookies:Preferences. We use preferences cookies to remember information about User browser and how User prefer to use Our Service, i.e. to remember User preferred settings that affect the experience of how Our Service look to User or behave when User access and/or use them, such as User preferred language. Preference cookies make User experience of interacting with Our Service more functional and customized to suit User preferences.
Security. We use security cookies to enable User to log-in and access Our Service, to protect User Account against fraudulent log-ins by others, and help detect, fight, and protect against abuse or unauthorised usage of User Account.
Functional. We use functional cookies to make the experience of using Our Service better, like remembering the volume at which User like User videos to play.
Session State. We use session cookies to collect information about how User interact with Our Service, to help Us improve Our Service, as well as improve User browsing experience. We also use session cookies to remember User log-in details and to be able to process User purchases of Courses. These are deemed strictly necessary to the working of the Service. If these are disabled, then various functionalities of our Service will be broken.
Third parties with whom We partner to provide certain features on Our site may use Local Storage Objects, also known as Flash Cookies (LSOs) to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing LSOs.
Analytics.We may use third-party browser and mobile analytics Service on our Service, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Full Contact, Hotjar, and Intercom. These service providers use the sort of technology described above to help us analyze how users use the Service, including by noting the third-party website from which user arrive, how often User use the Service, the events that occur within the Service, usage data, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from.
The information collected will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, and We use this information to improve the Service, to better understand the functionality of the Service on a computer or other device, and to provide information that may be of interest to User.
For instance, Hotjar generates heatmaps of user experiences and records, on a deidentified basis, information about User activity, such as mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as certain text User type in the Service such as searches for Courses.
User have some choices concerning our use of these analytics. For instance, to prevent Google Analytics from using User information for analytics, user may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser
Online AdvertisingWe may use third-party advertising technologies that allow for the delivery of advertising about our Service on other websites User visit and other applications User use. The ads may be based on various factors such as the content of the page User are visiting, information User enter such as User age and gender, User searches, demographic data, user-generated content, and other information we collect from User. These ads may be based on User current activity or User activity over time and across other websites and online Service and may be tailored to User interests.
We use third parties (e.g., ad networks and ad servers such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick and others) to help deliver these tailored advertising on other websites and in mobile applications. These third parties may place cookies or other tracking technologies on User computer, mobile phone, or other device to collect information about User use of the Service as discussed above and may access these cookies or other tracking technologies on User computer, mobile phone, or other device User use to access the Service in order to serve these tailored advertisement. We also may share with third-party advertisers a hashed version of User email address, solely in non-human readable form and content that User share publicly when using the Service (e.g, user-generated content) for purposes of delivering tailored advertising.
When using a mobile application user may also receive tailored in-application advertisements. Each operating system, iOS for Apple phones, Android for Android devices and Windows for Microsoft devices provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. User may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems in order to opt-out of tailored in-application advertisements. For any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or contact the applicable platform operator.
Please note that to the extent advertising technology is integrated into the Service, User may still receive advertisements on other websites and mobile applications even if User opt-out. In that case, the advertising will not be tailored to User interests. Also, we do not control any of the above opt-out links or whether any particular company chooses to participate in these opt-out programs. We are not responsible for any choices User make using these mechanisms or the continued availability or accuracy of these mechanisms.
Our Policy Concerning ChildrenWe recognize the privacy interests of children and We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. Children under the age of 13, or 16 if such children reside in the European Economic Area, should not use or attempt to use Our Service. If We learn that We have collected personal information (as defined by applicable law) from a child under 13 or a child under 16 in the Europea Economic Area, We will take reasonable steps delete such information.
Parents who believe that Tailorgang might have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 may submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and request that the information be removed.
How We Use the Information We CollectTailorgang may use the information We collect through User use of the Service to:
- Provide, administer, and facilitate User use of the Service, including to display customized content;
- Process or fulfill User request(s) and/or order(s) for Courses, products, Service, information or features;
- Communicate with User concerning User Account by:
- Responding to User questions or concerns;
- Emailing User information or providing in app messages about User progress in Courses, rewards programs, new Service, new features, promotions, newsletters, and other available Courses, which User can opt out of at any time;
- Sending push notifications to User Wireless device to provide updates and other relevant messages. User can manage push notifications from the "options" or "settings" page for the mobile application.
- Understand and improve the Service and develop new products, Service or features;
- Enable User-to- User communication and interaction;
- Manage User Account preferences, establish User Profile and Registration Information;
- Facilitate the technical functioning of the Service, including without limitation to troubleshoot and resolve issues, secure the Service; and prevent fraud and abuse
- Respond to customer support questions and issues and resolve disputes;
- Create, review, analyze and share Technical Information;
- Analyze trends and User traffic, track purchases and usage information;
- Advertise our Service on third party websites or mobile applications
- Market, process or fulfill Promotions administered or sponsored by Tailorgang;
- Solicit feedback from Users;
- As required or permitted by law;
- As We, in Our sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary or required to ensure the safety and/or integrity of Our Users, employees, third parties, members of the public, and/or our Service;
- Identify unique users across devices; or
- Tailor advertisements across devices.
About User with the Instructor:
We may share Course Information, course, assignment, and quiz completion activity, and certain Registration Information and Profile Information with Instructors or teaching assistants of the Courses in which User enroll or for which User request information. If User communication with an Instructor, such as by asking a question, that Instructor will be able to view User name. We will not share User email address with Instructors or teaching assistants.
Third Party Business Partners, Service Providers, Contractors or Agents
We may share User information with third party companies that perform Service on Our behalf, including for payment processing, order fulfilment, data analysis, marketing Service, advertising Service (including but not limited to retargeted advertising), e-mail and hosting Service, and customer Service and support. An example of these third-party companies includes, but is not limited to Adroll.
About User with other UsersAs mentioned above User Profile Information may be publicly viewable, including to other Users. In addition, if user ask a question to an Instructor or Teaching Assistant, information about user, such as User name, may be publicly viewable by other Users.
Analytics and Data Enrichment ServiceAs discussed above, We use third-party analytics such as Full Contact, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and Hotjar to help understand User usage of our Service and to improve our Service. We also use data enrichment Service such as Clearbit, Intercom, and InsideView. We may provide User contact information ,Registration Information, Technical Information, Usage Data, or de-identified data or to data enrichment Service, which match such information with publicly available database information, including contact and social information from other sources, such as User email address, gender, company, job title, photos, website URLs, social network handles and physical addresses. We use this combined information to communicate with User in a more effective and customized manner.
Business Transfers, Sales, Mergers, or DivestituresIn the event that Tailorgang undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, corporate divestiture or dissolution (including bankruptcy), or a sale of all or a portion of its assets, We may share, disclose or transfer all of User information to the successor organization in such transition or during steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g., due diligence).
With User PermissionWe may share information with User consent.
Aggregate or De-identified Information
We may disclose or use aggregate or de-identified information for any purpose.
PromotionsWe may share User information in connection with any Promotion User enter on or through the Service, as necessary to administer, market, sponsor, or fulfill the Promotion or as required by applicable laws, rules or regulations (for example, to provide winners' lists or make required filings as appropriate) or in accordance with the applicable rules of the Promotion. We may share User information with a third party assisting us in administering the Promotion.
Advertising of Third Party Products/ServiceWhile we do not currently offer advertising on the Service, if we do offer advertising in the future, we may use and share with third party advertisers (and other third parties) certain Technical Information, Usage Information and/or Aggregate Information to show general demographic and preference information among our Users. We may also allow advertisers to collect Technical Information or Aggregate Information, which they may share with Us, through the use of tracking technologies like cookies and web beacons. The information collected may be used to offer User targeted ad-selection and delivery in order to personalize User User experience by increasing the likelihood that advertisements for products and Service User see will appeal to User, a practice known as behavioral advertising, and to undertake web analytics (i.e. to analyze traffic and other end User activity to improve User experience). To learn more about behavioral advertising or to opt-out of this type of advertising for participating ad networks, User can visit the Network Advertising Initiative website. If User are located in the European Union and would like to opt- out, please visit this page. Please note this does not opt User out of being served ads. User will continue to receive generic ads. We do not control the above opt-out tools and are not responsible for their operation or which companies choose to participate in these programs.
Safety, Security, Cooperation with Law Enforcement, & Compliance with Legal Obligations
9. How Do We Keep User Information Secure?Tailorgang takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, data that User share and We collect and store. These measures vary based on the sensitivity of the data we collect and store. Unfortunately, however, no system can be 100% secured, and We cannot guarantee that communications between User and Tailorgang , the Service, or any information provided to Us in connection with the information We collect through the Service will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of User information at any time. User password is an important component of Our security system. As such, it is User responsibility to protect it. Do not share User password with any third parties. If User password has been compromised for any reason, User should change it immediately and contact email@example.com with any concerns.
User Choices Regarding the Use of User InformationUser can always choose not to provide certain information to Us but User may not be able to use certain features of the Service. If User do not wish to receive promotional communications from Us, User can opt-out by: (i) following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional communication User receive; or (ii) managing User e-mail preferences by signing into User Account, clicking on the Account Settings link under the User Profile button in the site header, and navigating to the Notifications tab.
Please note that despite User opt-out choice or indicated email preferences, We will still send User transactional and/or relationship messages regarding the Service, including, for example, administrative confirmations, order confirmation, important updates regarding the Service, and notices regarding our policies.
The browser User use may provide User with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage. User Wireless Device may provide User with choices around how and whether location or other data is collected and shared. Tailorgang does not control these choices, or default settings, which are offered by makers of User browser or mobile device operating system.
User may also have other choices as descried in the Advertising of Third Party Products/Service section.
If User have any questions about User information, our use of this information, or User rights when it comes to any of the foregoing, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Access & Update User InformationUser may access and update User information that Tailorgang collects and maintains in the following ways:
User may update the information User provide directly to Tailorgang by logging into User Account and updating User Account information at any time. User may also submit any requests for access to User personal data to email@example.com or in writing to Attn Privacy/Legal Tailorgang, 10a Parliamentary Village Road, Calabar. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
How to Delete User Account and what Happens when User Account is Terminated or DeletedDeactivating User Account
If User are a Student, and wish to delete User Student Account, User may do so by following the steps provided in User account settings page.
If User are an Instructor, and wish to delete User Instructor Account, User may do so by following the steps provided in User account settings page.
Should User require any assistance or encounter any difficulty in deleting User Account User may also contact Us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and We will make commercially reasonable efforts to respond to User request within 24 hours.
Account Terminated or Deleted
Please be aware that even after User Account is terminated or deleted some or all of User information may still remain visible to others, including but not limited to any information that has been: (a) incorporated into others User's content, comments, postings, submissions, including but not limited to Course comments ; (b) copied, stored or disseminated by other Users; (c) shared or disseminated by User or others such as in a Public Posting; or (4) posted on a Third Party Platform. Termination of User Account will not result in the removal of information collected and already put in aggregate form or information that cannot, in Our sole discretion, be removed without undue burden to Tailorgang. Tailorgang is not able and/or obligated to remove any of User information from a Third Party Platform.
International Operations: A Note to Users Outside of the U.S. and the EUTailorgang stores information about visitors to Our Service and Users on servers located in the United States. By using our Service, user consent to storage of User information inside the United States. If User are using the Service from outside the United States and the European Union, please know the data and personal information User submit will be transferred to and stored in servers in the United States or other countries. The data protection and other laws of the United States and/or other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in User country. By submitting User data and/or using Our Service, User consent to the transfer, storing, and processing of User data in and to the United States.
Personal data collected within Switzerland and the European Economic Area ("EEA") may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of Switzerland and the European Economic Area ("EEA"). The data We hold may also be processed by employees operating outside of Switzerland and the EEA who work for Us or one of our affiliates or for one of Our vendors. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, (i) the processing of transactions and User payment details and (ii) the provision of support Service. By submitting User personal data or engaging in Tailorgang Courses, User agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Tailorgang Cookies PolicyEffective Date: 1st December, 2017
What are cookies?Cookies are small text files placed onto User computer or device as user browse the Internet. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about User activities across websites and Service, including on Tailorgang. They also allow us to remember things about User visit to Tailorgang, such as User preferred language and other choices/settings and generally make the site easier for user to use.
Tailorgang uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie is used to identify a particular visit to Tailorgang. These cookies expire after a short time, or when user close User web browser after using Tailorgang. We use these cookies to identify user during a single browsing session, such as when user log into Tailorgang. A persistent cookie will remain on User devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie. We use these cookies where we need to identify user over a longer period of time. For example, we would use a persistent cookie if user asked that we keep user signed in.
Authentication and security:
- To log user into Tailorgang;
- To protect User security; and
- To help us detect and fight spam, abuse, and other activities that violate Tailorgang's agreements and terms.
- For example, these technologies help authenticate User access to Tailorgang and prevent unauthorized parties from accessing User accounts.
- To remember information about User browser and User preferences; and
- To remember User settings and other choices user have made. For example, cookies help us remember User preferred language or the country that user are in. We can then provide user with content in User preferred language without having to ask user each time user visit Tailorgang.
Analytics and research:
- To help us improve and understand how people use Tailorgang.
- For example, cookies help us test different versions of Tailorgang to see which particular features or content users prefer. We may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics. We might also optimize and improve User experience on Tailorgang by using cookies to see how user interact with Tailorgang, such as when and how often user use them and what links user click on.
- We don't release the information collected from our own cookies to any third parties, other than to our service providers who assist us in these activities.
- To customize Tailorgang with more relevant content.
- To provide user with more relevant advertising.
- For more information about targeting and advertising cookies and how user can opt out, user can visit Useronlinechoices.eu or allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html . Please note that to the extent advertising technology is integrated into Tailorgang , user may still receive advertising content even if user opt-out of tailored advertising. In that case, the advertising content will just not be tailored to User interests. Also, we do not control any of the above opt-out links and are not responsible for any choices user make using these mechanisms or the continued availability or accuracy of these mechanisms.
- When accessing Tailorgang from a mobile application, user may also receive tailored in-application advertisements. Each operating system, such as iOS and Android, provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. User may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems in order to opt-out of tailored in-application advertisements. For any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or operating system or contact the applicable platform operator.
- What are my privacy options?
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but user can modify User browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of User browser's toolbar. If user choose to decline cookies, please note that user may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some of the interactive features of Tailorgang .
- Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser will not remove flash cookies. To learn more about how to manage flash cookies, user can visit the Adobe website and make changes at the Global Privacy Settings Panel.
- For general information about cookies and how to disable them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Changes to this Policy
- We will notify user of any changes by posting the new Policy on Tailorgang with a new effective date. If we make a material change to this Policy, we will take reasonable steps to notify user in advance of the planned change.